wordpress - In my android e-commerce app which uses my woocommerce inventory how can I create resources eg. customers, orders etc using the woocommerce rest api -


i have e-commerce store uses woocommerce -a wordpress plugin. need develop android app performs crud operations woocommerce resources eg customers, orders etc. doing using woocommerce rest api : ref : http://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/.

for client side authentication need pass consumer key , consumer secret. suggested using oauth1 authentication using scribe library. ref: woocommerce rest api oauth authentication in android.

my problem while able list resources customers, products etc. unable create them.

please suggest me other alternative can use post request woocommerce store.

note : tried rest clients postman , arc testing unable create resources.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -