python - how do I use my machine learning model as an api? -


suppose created machine learning prediction model on data set, trained it, got results , want use make prediction on new data take user. every 1 says deploy aws, microsoft azure etc, want use research purpose, how can create simple api of machine learning model?

i think question bit broad want share experience on building first api in python.

i installed flask , framework on top of flask called flask-restful.

flask_restful super easy use , official guide helped me out lot.

my suggestion build api first figure out platform want use deployment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -