gerrit - Can I be notified when "merge conflict" appears on my change? -


let assume have several changes in review state in gerrit. can notified (via email) when "merge conflict" appears on 1 of changes?

have nice day, adam

you can't receive information e-mail (unless wrote script automate task using rest) have other options:

  • search field

you can use search feature search following:

owner:username , status:open , not is:mergeable 

this show open changes conflicts.

  • my menu

you can add menu entry search showed above @ settings > preferences > my menu adding following url:

#/q/owner:username+and+status:open+and+not+is:mergeable 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -