c++ - Can't solve because it need *.dll -


i new deploy me first app in qt , c++.

when doubleclick in me exe of debug folder, have message.

error deploy qt app

but don't need .dll me app. add time ago trying deploy , find error.

i review me project.pro , comment lines type cgal.

i detect has problem when comment 1 of lines.

libs += -l$$pwd/../../../libs/cgal/bin libs += -l$$pwd/../../../libs/cgal4.9/auxiliary/gmp/lib 

could tell me, need review more , if need check part of configuration on tools of qt program.

thanks

probably doesn't find dll of qt libs's dependencies. either need deploy needed dll same executable output folder:

like such config in .pro config:

 qmake_post_link += windeployqt  $$destdir/$${target}.exe $$escape_expand(\n\t) 

either need configure windows path env variable add needed dll path in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -