r - Import files using key words -


i import image files using parts of names. have 100 .tif images names composed of 3 different elements, ai, bi , ci in such way: "a1 b1 c1.tif", "a1 b2 c1.tif", "a1 b1 c2.tif", "a2 b1 c1.tif"... defined ai, bi , ci @ beginning of code, , want call file contains these 3 elements.

i have tried options have no chance correct, cannot find better:

f = readtiff(ai bi ci) f = readtiff(ai, bi, ci) f = readtiff("ai bi ci") 

and same using readimage , file.name. getwd gives correct path. thank in advance.

you can use paste command glue strings together.

# for a, j b selection , k c selection my.filename <- paste("a", i, " b", j, " c", k, ".tif", sep = "") 

so if wanted import a1 b2 c2.tif

i <- 1 j <- 2 k <- 2 my.filename <- paste("a", i, " b", j, " c", k, ".tif", sep = "") 

note paste0 defaults sep = "" paste0("a", i, " b", j, " c", k, ".tif")

results in my.filename

 1)  "a1 b2 c2.tif" 

if working paths then:

my.filename <- paste("a", i, " b", j, " c", k, ".tif", sep = "") my.path <- getwd() # or set readtiff(file.path(my.path, my.filename)) 

if want work through combinations of i, j, k in loops can use file.exists , if import it.

note: package using readtiff? not forget make sure package loaded in script, library(thispackage) if getting "object not found" errors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -