vue.js - vuejs 2 how to watch store values from vuex -


i using vuex , vuejs 2 together.

i new vuex, want watch store variable change.

i want add watch function in vue component

this have far:

import vue 'vue'; import {   my_state, } './../../mutation-types';  export default {   [my_state](state, token) {     state.my_state = token;   }, }; 

i want know if there changes in my_state

how watch store.my_state in vuejs component?

you should not use component's watchers listen state change. recommend use getters functions , map them inside component.

import { mapgetters } 'vuex'  export default {   computed: {     ...mapgetters({       mystate: 'getmystate'     })   } } 

in store:

const getters = {   getmystate: state => state.my_state } 

you should able listen changes made store using this.mystate in component.

https://vuex.vuejs.org/en/getters.html#the-mapgetters-helper


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -