javascript - What's the simplest way to track visitors to an order confirmation page on a 3rd party site? -


i'm non-technical trying "build without code" (don't hate me)

my friend has website. have blog. blog sends traffic website , gives me 10% every visitor signs up.

he happy put code in order confirmation page if share him. not happy give me access google analytics.

i want know: - how many visitors came through links made order confirmation page - how did spend - exact link clicked through on site

i don't want ask him though. there easy way info can sent me automatically?

he wont happy share customer info, ones came me.

does makes sense? i've searched everywhere on web can't find clear answer or step-by-step guide.

thanks everyone

james


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Command prompt result in label. Python 2.7 -

javascript - How do I use URL parameters to change link href on page? -

amazon web services - AWS Route53 Trying To Get Site To Resolve To www -